The Easy Way to Save Money and Build Your Practice
Practice Summary Appraisal
Your dental practice is your largest asset and the most important part of any retirement, legacy or other financial plan. ION Dental Group members will receive an annual Practice Summary Appraisal. This accurate, up-to-date valuation of your practice will equip you with the information you need to make sound financial decisions. Whether you’re updating a life insurance policy or thinking of selling your practice, ION can help.
The Practice Summary Appraisal will consist of these key features:
- Introductory Survey – this allows us to better understand you practice. It will include your current standings, any goals you may have for the practice, and any information we will need to best serve the needs of your business.
- Comprehensive Analysis – this will be the data and metrics necessary to give you the clearest picture possible of how to make calculated decisions that will help improve your bottom line.
- Performance Evaluation – an evaluation is necessary to identify possible blind spots in your practice. We will take a look at your past and present clients, services, equipment, costs and profits to help determine your weaknesses and strengths.
- Application of several valuation approaches – we will use different methods to appraise your practice so that you can better understand the value you are providing your patients, and possible areas of your business that may need adjusting to maximize profits.
- All-inclusive performance record – this report will have all the information you will need going forward. We will go over every detail with you so that you can have a full grasp on your practice and better understand it from a financial perspective. We will create a detailed analysis to outline our conclusions about the practice and offer advice on key aspects of your business.
Our primary goal is to help individual practices stay competitive in the current dental industry. The best way to do that is to provide a clear understanding of the financial realities of running a dental practice. This encompasses everything from pricing your services correctly for your area, to marketing your most profitable services. Our comprehensive reports on the health of your business will prepare you for the future and ensure that you are serving your patients for many years to come. Call us today at (800) 985-8047 to find out how we can help your dental practice. You can also email us directly at sales@IONDentalGroup.com and a representative will contact you at your convenience.
Know Your Practice
ION Dental Group provides its Premium members with an annual Practice Summary Appraisal, Equipment Valuation, Regional Fee Schedule and Practice Performance Snapshot, giving them the data they need to plan for the future and make informed decisions.